Close to home we have a variety of pubs /restaurants and shops. Most are within a 5 to 10 minute walk. Many different tastes to sample. Although there are many more to explore, especially in the downtown core and near to the lake, this list pertains to ones close to Creekside B&B.
We have not personally eaten at all these establishments so this guide is here for information and not a recommendation.
Pubs and Restaurants (click links for menus – where available)
- Gator Teds sports bar and grill. (40+ Tv screens and 6 projector screens) Lively tavern serving casual Canadian fare, with sports on plasma TVs & live music on weekends.
- Barra Fíon Tapas & Barrel Spanish style and other world tapas and share plates. Craft and import beer offerings.
- Adami Japanese Restaurant (tripadvisor link as their website was not working at time of writing) Sushi and Japanese. Spacious contemporary dining room with dark wooden booths for all-you-can-eat sushi & grilled fare.
- Kwality fine Indian Cuisine: They serve authentic Indian food prepared using the choicest of ingredients and cooked with traditional methods
Becky’s Coffee Sweet and Delights Columbian – Latin american food
Chopsticks Asian Food Chopsticks Asian Food offers a healthy alternative using only 100% vegetable oil.
- Judge and Jury British Pub – good food reasonably priced… is a little further away (4 km)
Sea Shanty Fish and Chips (15 min walk – 3 min drive) The British fish and chip shop we use.
- Pizza Pizza Italian sandwiches, pizza, chicken and salads (5 min walk)
- Pizza Hut Italian pizza, pasta and chicken
- Ginos Pizza at Fortinos supermarket
- McDonalds American fast food
- Mr Sub Submarine sandwich restaurant Canadian
- Fortinos supermarket Pane Fresco foods – foods to go or eat in at their eatery. Variety of foods
- A Canadian favourite Tim Hortons – coffee donuts and soups / sandwiches, 5 minute drive away.
Supermarkets / grocery shops
- Fortinos Supercentre – other stores that can also can be found in the plaza
- Email: Daniela and Duncan