Creekside B&B and Guest Suite. Very Clean and Modern.
Creekside B&B and Guest suite consists of 3 guest bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathrooms. Also available is our garden level, self contained 2 bedroom Roseland Suite, with living room, kitchenette, bathroom and walk out to swimming pool and hot tub.
Lin and Steve, British Ex-pats invite you to join us in our home, located in Burlington, Ontario, centrally located between Niagara Falls and Toronto.
Our home features:
- Guest bedrooms. Spruce Room with en-suite bathroom sleeps up to 3 persons. Pine room sleeps up to 2 persons and shares a bathroom with the Maple room which sleeps up to 3 persons. Additional bathroom with shower available on ground floor.
- Separate guest family suite with Living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom and BBQ – ideal for self catering. Garden level access to pool and hot tub. Roseland Suite can sleep up to 6 persons.
- Full breakfast included.
- Free WiFi – high speed broadband/ wireless Internet. Computer station in Recreation room.
- Free off road Parking. (4 vehicles)
- Solar Heated Swimming pool (seasonal / summer months)
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Social Bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’ )
- Pool side tables, chairs and loungers
- Recreation Room with Indoor social bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’), Gas fire, HD Large Screen TV, books, movies, computer with high speed cable Internet.
- Living / sitting room with cable TV
- Gas BBQ and lighted patio area.
- All rooms with TV, DVD.
- Washing machine available.
- Air conditioned.
- Whole House air purification system (Swordfish UVC). For indoor air that is healthy and clean.
SPECIAL: Book 7 consecutive nights and receive the 7th night Free
Check our INTERIOR VIRTUAL TOUR courtesy of Burlington Tourism.
Visit Toronto, Niagara Falls, the Burlington Area and the western end of Lake Ontario. Moneysense magazine who voted Burlington as the best mid size town in Canada states: “Strategically placed in the centre of Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe”.
Burlington: A great place to visit. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, 35 minutes west of Toronto, and in the opposite direction we have Niagara Falls, a 40 minute drive.
After many years of entertaining family and friends from ‘over home’ we have extensive knowledge of what to do and where to go in the Southern Ontario region, and we can help plan activities to suit your family. Creekside bed and breakfast and guest suite is Ideal for couples or families. A great alternative to a hotel or motel.
Burlington: A Lake Ontario community. Nestled below the Niagara Escarpment.
Located half way between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are ideally positioned for exploring the area and many local attractions.
Pinemeadow Park is opposite, with a soccer field, children’s play area and splash area.
Creekside B&B is situated near to a Burlington bus route to shopping malls and train station. Short walk to local shops, pubs and restaurants.
The PamAm games are coming to Toronto next July (7th to 26th 2015).
Soccer (Football) is being played in Hamilton with some of the Burlington soccer fields used for practices. As we anticipate this to be a busy time in the area I suggest that you book early if you wish to visit us or the nearby area. Many of the hotels will already be taking bookings and will probably fill up very soon. if you are interested in finding more about the games check this website: http://www.toronto2015.org/
For more information contact Lin and Steve at:
- Home Phone: +1-905-336-5382
- Cell/Mobile Phone: +1-289-795-9799
We strive to answer all email enquiries within 24 hours. However, occasionally emails do not reach us. If you do not hear back promptly please email us on our alternate Email, or call us in Burlington at +1-905-336-5382.
Are you relocating to Burlington? We have a large network and experience that we can share with you. We can also recommend a very good real estate agent who has worked for a few of our previous guests. Contact us for more information: Tel +1-905-336-5382 Email
Burlington, according to Moneysense Magazine has been voted the best mid size town to live in all of Canada in 2014.
Not only was it voted the best mid size town but was also voted the second best place for new Immigrants. view article
- Pension Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Cama y desayuno Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Chambre avec petit déjeuner Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- A great number of fantastic holiday rentals Canada directly from owners. Free of charge vacation rental listing.
- Various beautiful vacation rentals Canada by owner. Fast and easy booking.