Very Clean and Modern.
Visit Toronto, Niagara Falls, the Burlington Area and the western end of Lake Ontario. Moneysense magazine who voted Burlington as the best mid size town in Canada states: “Strategically placed in the centre of Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe”.
Burlington: A great place to visit. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario
British Ex-pats invite you to join us in our home, located in Burlington, Ontario, 35 minutes west of Toronto, and in the opposite direction we have Niagara Falls, a 40 minute drive.
After many years of entertaining family and friends from ‘over home’ we have extensive knowledge of what to do and where to go in the Southern Ontario region, and we can help plan activities to suit your family. Creekside bed and breakfast and guest suite is Ideal for couples or families. A great alternative to a hotel or motel.
Burlington: A Lake Ontario community. Nestled below the Niagara Escarpment.
Located half way between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are ideally positioned for exploring the area and many local attractions.
Our home features:
- Guest bedrooms.
- Separate guest family suite with kitchenette and BBQ - ideal for self catering. Roseland Suite can sleep up to 6 persons.
- Full breakfast included.
- Free WiFi – high speed broadband/ wireless Internet. Computer station in Recreation room.
- Free off road Parking. (4 vehicles)
- Solar Heated Swimming pool (seasonal / summer months)
- Hot tub ***please note: (Dec 2013) (Due to a recent ice storm / power failure the hot tub is not available until sometime in May 2014)
- Outdoor Social Bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’ )
- Pool side tables, chairs and loungers
- Recreation Room with Indoor social bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’), Gas fire, HD Large Screen TV, books, movies, computer with high speed cable Internet.
- Living / sitting room with cable TV
- Gas BBQ and lighted patio area.
- All rooms with TV, DVD.
- Washing machine available.
SPECIAL: Book 7 consecutive nights and receive the 7th night Free
Check our INTERIOR VIRTUAL TOUR courtesy of Burlington Tourism.
Pinemeadow Park is opposite, with a soccer field, children’s play area and splash area.
Creekside B&B is situated on the Burlington bus route to shopping malls and train station. Short walk to local shops, pubs and restaurants.
We also offer the option to go camping in one of our pop up tent trailer campers. We can deliver and set it up for you to enjoy. Check the link to website for more information.
For more information contact Lin and Steve at:
- Home Phone: +1-905-336-5382
- Cell/Mobile Phone: +1-289-795-9799
Keep up with our latest news. check our Blog for the latest info.
We strive to answer all email enquiries within 24 hours. However, occasionally emails do not reach us. If you do not hear back promptly please email us on our alternate Email, or call us in Burlington at +1-905-336-5382.
Are you relocating to Burlington? We have a large network and experience that we can share with you. We can also recommend a very good real estate agent who has worked for a few of our previous guests. Contact us for more information: Tel +1-905-336-5382 Email
Burlington, according to Moneysense Magazine has been voted the best mid size town to live in all of Canada in 2013. Here is the lead in to the magazine article…….
“Strategically placed in the centre of Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe, this city takes full advantage of being close to the economic engine of Toronto and the industrial powerhouse of Hamilton.”
Not only was it voted the best mid size town but was also voted the best place for new Imigrants. view article
- Pension Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Cama y desayuno Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Chambre avec petit déjeuner Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes