Creekside B&B and Guest Suite. Very Clean , Modern and Friendly.
Creekside B&B and Guest suite features 3 guest bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathrooms. Also available is our garden level, self contained 2 bedroom Roseland Suite, with living room, kitchenette, bathroom and walk out to swimming pool and hot tub. Ideal for families with the conveniences of home.
Lin and Steve, British Ex-pats invite you to join us in our home, located in Burlington, Ontario, centrally located between Niagara Falls and Toronto.
Burlington: A great place to visit. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, 35 minutes west of Toronto, and in the opposite direction we have Niagara Falls, a 40 minute drive.
Burlington, is also a very safe city, voted in 2015 by Moneysense magazine as the best mid sized city in Canada in which to live and 3rd of all cities overall.
Great time to take advantage of the Low Canadian Dollar which makes it cheaper for our guests to visit from other parts of the world. (Summer 2015) . Exchange rate chart
SPECIAL: Book 7 consecutive nights and receive the 7th night Free
Our home features:
- Guest bedrooms. Spruce Room with en-suite bathroom sleeps up to 3 persons. Pine room sleeps up to 2 persons and shares a bathroom with the Maple room which sleeps up to 3 persons. Additional bathroom with shower available on ground floor.
- Separate guest family suite with Living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom and BBQ – ideal for self catering. However breakfast is included. Garden level access to pool and hot tub and patio. Roseland Suite can sleep up to 6 persons.
- Full breakfast included.
- Microwave and fridge available in dining room.
- Free fast WiFi – high speed broadband/ wireless Internet. Computer station in Recreation room.
- Free off road Parking. (4 vehicles)
- Solar Heated Swimming pool (seasonal / summer months)
- Hot tub (seasonal / summer months)
- Outdoor Social Bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’ )
- Poolside fridge / freezer with freeze mugs for use by pool.
- Pool side tables, chairs and loungers
- Pool Towels
- Recreation Room with Indoor social bar (‘Please bring your own beverages’), Gas fire, HD Large Screen TV, books, movies, computer with high speed cable Internet.
- Living / sitting room with cable TV
- Gas BBQ and lighted patio area.
- Utensils, plates and cutlery for poolside use.
- All rooms with TV, DVD.
- Washing machine available.
- Air conditioned.
- Whole House air purification system (Swordfish UVC). For indoor air that is healthy and clean.
- Environmentally conscious with multiple recycling bins, LED lights where possible, solar pool heating and outdoor washing rotary dryer available.
SPECIAL: Book 7 consecutive nights and receive the 7th night Free
Check our INTERIOR VIRTUAL TOUR courtesy of Burlington Tourism.
Visit Toronto, Niagara Falls, the Burlington Area and the western end of Lake Ontario. Moneysense magazine who voted Burlington as the best mid size town in Canada states: “Strategically placed in the centre of Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe”.
After many years of entertaining family and friends from ‘over home’ we have extensive knowledge of what to do and where to go in the Southern Ontario region, and we can help plan activities to suit your family. Creekside bed and breakfast and guest suite is Ideal for couples or families. A great alternative to a hotel or motel.
Burlington: A Lake Ontario community. Nestled below the Niagara Escarpment.
Located half way between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are ideally positioned for exploring the area and many local attractions.
Pinemeadow Park is opposite, with a soccer field, children’s play area and splash area.
Creekside B&B is situated near to a Burlington bus route to shopping malls and train station. Short walk to local shops, pubs and restaurants.
Check out some videos of Toronto, Niagara and Burlington.
Check the weather happening now in Burlington.
For more information contact Lin and Steve at:
- Home Phone: +1-905-336-5382
- Cell/Mobile Phone: +1-289-795-9799
IMPORTANT: Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.
We have commencing May 2016 two new airlines flying between UK /Europe which is great news as extra competition is always good. WOW air – Flights mid week from $149 taxes included (at the time I write this, subject to change ) and West Jet flying to UK airports
We strive to answer all email enquiries within 24 hours. However, occasionally emails do not reach us. If you do not hear back promptly please email us on our alternate Email, or call us in Burlington at +1-905-336-5382.
Want to check out what is near to us, restaurants, bars, museums etc click: walk score
Are you relocating to Burlington? We have a large network and experience that we can share with you. We can also recommend a very good real estate agent who has worked for quite a few of our previous guests. Contact us for more information: Tel +1-905-336-5382 Email
Burlington, according to Moneysense Magazine has been voted the best mid size town to live in all of Canada in 2014 and 2015.
Home to Marianne Leeson. Canadian Snowboarder and Olympian.
Around the bay race, Burlington / Hamilton in March. Golf courses galore. Pan-Am games Hamilton. Pan-Am games Soccer.
Canada biggest Rib-fest. Sound of Music festival. Beer festival
Burlington Performing Arts Centre. Art Gallery of Burlington.
Royal Botanical gardens (RBG)
Ireland House. Joseph Brant Museum
Canadian warplane heritage museum.
Parks including: Spencer Smith park. LaSalle Park. Lowville Park.
Taste of Burlington.
Niagara Escarpment: (UNESCO World Biosphere)
Glen Eden Ski and snowboard centre. Kelso Conservation area. Crawford Lake. Rattlesnake Point. Bruce Trail. Hilton Falls. Mount Nemo trails.
Wine Tours. (Micro climate ideal for wine-making) Fruit farms.
Springridge farm. (strawberry and fruit farm. kiddie play area.)
Crosswinds. Ikea head office. Welland Canal
African lion safari.
Town and Cities nearby: Niagara Falls. Toronto. Mississauga. Oakville. Milton. Georgetown. Hamilton. Guelph. Kitchener. Brampton. Ancaster. Dundas.
B and B B&B B&B Burlington band b canada BBCanada bed and breakfast in Toronto bed and breakfast ontario bed and breakfast Toronto
bed breakfast CanadaX BnBX X X BurloakX camper rentalsX canada bed and breakfast free parking free wifi hot tub hotel alternative motel alternative self catering self contained suite swimming pool weekly discount wifi
hosts: Steve and Lin
- Pension Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Cama y desayuno Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- Chambre avec petit déjeuner Burlington, Toronto, Niagara Rent Holiday Homes
- A great number of fantastic holiday rentals Canada directly from owners. Free of charge vacation rental listing.
- Various beautiful vacation rentals Canada by owner. Fast and easy booking.